Like an array, a collection associates a set of objects or values as a logical group and provides access to them by index. However, most collection objects are read-only. You do not assign objects to them yourself — their contents update automatically as objects are created or deleted.
- ComponentCollection object - todo.
- MarkerCollection object - a collection of the Marker objects in a ProjectItem object and Sequence object.
- ProjectCollection object - a collection of Project objects.
- ProjectItemCollection object - a collection of ProjectItem objects.
- SequenceCollection object - a collection of Sequence objects.
- TrackCollection object - a collection of Track objects.
- TrackItemCollection object - a collection of TrackItem objects.
||The number of objects in the collection.|
||Retrieves an object in the collection by its index number. The first object is at index 0.|